Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Supposition creates new ways!

 Scientific knowledge generates from focused supposition and assumptions. These basic terms I think the mother of all scientific information. I will emphasize using this idea in the self-development concept to change our thoughts and personality.

Since our childhood, we have been listening to and reading scientific experiments and articles which are starting with the words "suppose" and "assume" then at the end of the article or experiment we are getting a wonderful result, a new innovative outcome. I have been thinking about this fabulous concept to apply in our daily lives. After my successful observation, I wanted to share this concept with all my friends around the globe. I am pretty sure that this will help you to be what you want to be in your future? 

From today, right now, start supposition and assumptions for short-term goals, then medium, and finally long-term goals. Suppose that you want to write an article pertaining to your future ambition. For this purpose start thinking about your future ambition and you have got great success! Now, start writing your success story from the very beginning to the peak point. Do not confused to start your story, just start it from your first success.

Whatever you have got the skill, you need to utilize that skill and you have to be what you want to? The story might start that I have got good business ideas, the most relevant and informative is the business of gemstones. As I have pursued a master's degree in earth sciences so there is great relevance in the gemstone world. Now I have studied the market of gemstones. I do know about the rough and cut stones and their market places here in my area and other parts of the country. I need to start this business by consulting mentors. 

Now, I have to be honest and persistent with this work and I am the most honest and persistent person. Therefore I have started this business. Chose one or two gemstone varieties only because the gemstones business is a world. For this purpose, I have chosen two stones only i.e. ruby and aquamarine. The reason behind this is these two stones are very famous stones in my area. They are also very famous in the world. I have started this business with zero investment! Zero investment? Yes! First of all, I have found a job in gemstone market as a salesman. I have worked there for more than two years. During this two years period, I have learned much more about gemstones, both rough and cut stones, their suppliers, buyers, and their demand in the national, international markets. Then I have started my own business of two gemstones i.e. ruby and aquamarine. In this way, you have to write up your own desire business success stories. Do not think about your age limit because everything is possible, you can start it in any age group. 

Always remember that nature is working for the betterment of your life. You need to follow natural laws to work for nature so nature would work for you in the right way.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know.

An Open Book (The Universe)

Relationship among Idea, Knowledge, and Guidance

Introduction The human experience is deeply intertwined with the dynamic interplay of ideas, knowledge, and guidance. These three elements f...

Think About Yourself

Ads Inside Post