Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Generate more energy through a mind map!

 Since my childhood, I was not aware of mind maps! Although I was practicing get up early in the morning for meditation, I was not practicing to generate mind map power. I have been watching various motivational and self-help videos and I was reading the relevant books. Since then, perhaps my subconscious was recording my interests. Having done my master's I have been to China for further studies. During my doctoral research there in China, I used to get up at 03:51 am for the sake of meditation. I was utilizing 8 minutes for washing my face and to prepare for meditation. For a long time, I used the same timing for meditation. I was reading a research paper on SEDEX-type lead-zinc deposits. My mind clicked an idea that I have been practicing meditation, then at 08:00 am I am going to my laboratory, from 08:00 am to 11:00 am I am working in my laboratory then I am going to take lunch then I am going to my dormitory and then at 2: 00pm I am again going to my laboratory. I used to work there from 02:00 pm to 11:30 pm in my laboratory then I am going back to my dormitory. I used to make a schedule from the next day and I am sleeping, why I should not prepare a map in my mind instead of a timetable? My mind abruptly accepted this powerful idea and I started to make a mind map according to my daily tasks.

Initially, I used to make daily mind maps on paper, and then I used to memorize them accordingly. After some days I have found this method very crucial. Then I have started improving the mind maps. I started to draw the mind map on the paper then I was redrawing that mind map in the Corel draw. then I saved the map both on my laptop and on my mobile. Before going to bed I used to revise the mind map for five minutes and I was telling my mind about my mind map. Then I was fixing my bio-clock and I was sleeping. 

This practice has changed my habit completely. It was working. I learned how to fix short-term goals. I have learned that what kind of work is very important for me? And what kind of work should I do first? I was very happy with my new idea. It was a miracle.  I was fixing the most important works and my mind compels me to complete the works which I have fixed in my mind map. 

These short-term mind maps have provided me great ideas and I have started making weakly, monthly, yearly, and long-term mind maps. Since then I am working according to my mind maps. These maps have made easy my tasks and goals. Now whatever I want to do I am making a mind map first and then I am starting my work. My subconscious mind guides me every minute and every point of my work. 

Now, If you are confused, if you can not manage your tasks if you can not manage your time, then you are advised to start making mind maps. This idea will help you manage your tasks, time, and your goals. After making the mind maps you will not be confused. You will become hopeful, encourage, and confident. When you will get these then definitely you will become powerful and what you want to do you can do. Always remember that miracles will not happen but you can complete your tasks more quickly and smoothly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know.

An Open Book (The Universe)

Relationship among Idea, Knowledge, and Guidance

Introduction The human experience is deeply intertwined with the dynamic interplay of ideas, knowledge, and guidance. These three elements f...

Think About Yourself

Ads Inside Post